Job Title – Network Technician
- Monitor, investigate and report on network capacity, performance, and stability
- Carry out Network Preventive Routine Maintenance according to the Plan.
- Provide technical support onsite and remotely on TCL corporate and core networks
- Implement any changes in configuration and processes as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of TCL networks
- Interfacing with TCL customers, vendors and stakeholders on technical issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- A tertiary qualification in data communications engineering, computer science or related field.
- Has experience in supporting large complex network environments
- Knowledge of ISP and Telecommunications core network components
- Certified in any network disciplines would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills of TCP/IP protocols and OSI model
- Skills in static/dynamic routing protocols and advanced networking
- Strong skills in configuring/troubleshooting Cisco routers and switch implementation will be a bonus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Tongan & English
Interested applicants MUST submit the following with their application letters:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant academic transcripts, qualification certificate(s) or any other proof of tertiary education
- Two (2) written references if available, including most recent or current employer.
- Please note that incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.
All applications are to be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Vuna Road, Sopu
PO Box 33
To be received no later than 4:00 pm, Friday 21th September 2018.
For those who may prefer sending their applications online – please address your application to the above address and email to Latu.Palu@tongacable.to